Enzzo Ferrari founded Ferrari in 1929 originally under the name Scuderia Ferrari. Known for manufacturing racecars, Ferrari produced its first street legal vehicle the 125 S in 1947. Parent company FIAT acquired 50% of Ferrari in 1969 and purchased another 40% earning a total of 90% ownership of Ferrari in 1988. Like its racecars Ferrari street cars represent a long rich history of speed, symbolizing luxury and wealth.
The commitment to delivering all-encompassing automotive excellence starts with a passion and vision for making the… https://t.co/sqXr3Dkkoq,last Monday
Prancing Horse passion found in 45 officially recognized clubs worldwide. #Ferrari,last Sunday
The #Ferrari488PistaSpider’s forms are based on aerodynamic efficiency and pure performance. Find harmony in a model made to amaze.,last Saturday